- When you make your reservation, you will be charged ONE night deposit if you reserved 1 - 3 nights,
- TWO nights deposit if you reserved 4 -6 nights and THREE nights if you reserved more than 6 nights.
- All remaining balances will be due at check-in.
- We do take credit cards.
If you need to cancel your reservation, we require:
- For RV and Tent sites - 48 hours notice prior to your arrival date;
- For Cottages - 14 days notice prior to your arrival; and
- For Three Bedroom Cottages, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge - 30 days notice prior to your arrival.
- For Bike Week Reservations - Reservations are not refundable unless we resale the booking.
Cancellation Fee: For ALL cancellations, a fee of $10.00 for RV and tent sites, $35.00 for cottages.
Cancellations for the Three Bedrooms, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge will forfeit the deposit.
For cancellations that occur within the two weeks prior to your arrival for the cottages or within thirty days for Three Bedrooms, Lake View Lodge, and Deer Glen Lodge, you will be held responsible for all nights originally reserved that we are not able to resell.
**The cancellation policy for group reservations, holidays and special events may be different.
TO RESERVE: Call us toll free at 1-800-644-2267.
All cottages are non-smoking.
No outdoor speakers, music, or microphones after 6 pm.
Late check-outs will incur an hourly fee
Pets are allowed in the campground, but must be leashed at all times and can never be left unattended.
Pets are not allowed in any of the cottages. No barking dogs allowed at any time.
Group gatherings with attendees that are not registered guests will incur a per person fee. Prior approval required.
Only registered guests allowed on the property after 10 pm.
Tents only allowed on tent sites.
RV sewer hookups require a sealed connection
No campfires or firepits, unless they are propane fired.
We look forward to serving you and your family on your next vacation!
2850 Chapel Lane
Rapid City, SD 57702
Voice (605) 341-5320
Toll Free (800) 644-CAMP (2267)
Fax (605) 394-8891